RightCard Payment Services
Effective Date: 25/05/2018:
RightCard Payment Service Limited is Fully authorised and regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) FNR 900424 in the UK for issue and redemption of e-money under the 2nd E-Money Directive an also Registered at Companies House under Registration Number 9163262.
Rightcard holds client money for transactions in e-money accounts. Rightcard does not solicit or accept deposits as investment for interest.
RightCard is registered as data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office as (Ref ZA125865). The ICO is the UK’s independent authority set up to uphold information rights
- Host Security
- We use a sophisticated multi-point technique to ensure all transactions comply with regulations.
- System Secure Features
- System security
- The platform has been designed to meet PCI DSS requirements.
- RightCard use DigiCert that provides the best identity assurance in the industry, so visitors to our website will know who they are doing business with.
- Our systems and network are pen-tested by external auditors.
- All transactions are authenticated by a Hardware Security Module (HSM).
- All servers are firewall, antivirus and antispyware protected.
- Systems are held in a Tier 2 Data Centre
Unique & Secure user login credentials and procedure
- The combination of a unique Username, Password and Security Number provides the first layer of security for user login. Passwords & Security Numbers are encrypted in the platform database.
- User password entered incorrectly 3 times will result in the user’s access being locked. User access can only be unlocked by an system administrator.
Keep your password Safe:
- Never share your password or write it down. Don’t use an obvious password and avoid using any password that you might have used on other websites.
- ONLY send money to people you really know
- Only use Rightcard to send money to family and friends you know personally, not just online. Fraudsters do exist and might try and convince you to send money on their behalf.
- Only use Rightcard for legal purposes:
- Do NOT use Rightcard to send or receive illegal money or for illegal purposes. We use sophisticated Know Your Customer, risk management and compliance technology in line with FCA and HMRC guidelines. We have the right to modify or discontinue your use of RIGHTCARD immediately if we have suspicious of unlawful usage of our services.
- Only YOU can send or receive money
- You are not allowed to receive or send money on behalf of anyone else.
- If you want to know more about you can check our Terms and Conditions
Address: Suite 306, Cumberland House, 80 Scrubs Lane
London - NW10 6RF
+ 44 20 7942 8130
© 2019 RightCard Limited
Delivered by FW-IT